Thursday, June 21, 2007

Allie after a long Day!!

Well, we have been really busy! I have been busy teaching lots of swimming lessons and my wonderful hubby has been watching the girls while he was putting down my new wood floors!!! Isn't he wonderful!! Anyway while I have been away and he was really busy, Allie was very busy staying out of the way -- she played in her room and looks like she took out every toy she owns!! Hannah was such a wonderful big sister, she kept her juice cup filled and gave her snacks and took her potty!! She helped daddy whenever he needed help too!!! Thanks to my wonderful family -- I now have beautiful wood floors in the kitchen, dining room and living room.


Allie watching a movie after a long day of playing!!



She noticed the flash and turned around and said "cheese"!!!

1 comment:

Sophie's Mom said...

Oh my, a toy store exploded! LOL Looks like my living room sometimes! Cute pics!
Christine